Yum Dum Ka Chicken (Red) Recipe Video #VideoRecipes ~ Video Food Recipes For Home Cooking

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Dum Ka Chicken (Red) Recipe Video #VideoRecipes

5


Dum Ka Chicken (Red) Recipe Video #Videorecipes



Ingredients: For 4 to 5 servings

Chicken : ½ Kg
Tomatoes Chopped: 6
Cashews : 80 grams
Chopped Onions: 3
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 ½ Tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder : 3 Teaspoons
Turmeric Powder : ½ Teaspoon
Curry Leaves : Handful
Chopped Coriander : ½ Bunch
Spices(Garam Masala Powder) : 1 Teaspoon
Cooking Oil : 4 Tablespoons

Procedure:

1.Grind onions, tomatoes and cashews separately into fine pastes. Keep them aside.

2. In a cooking saucepan, add oil and when the oil is hot, add onion paste.

3. Stir till it turns light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and stir well.

4. Add turmeric powder and add chicken pieces. Cook well and keep stirring for 10 minutes.

5.Add red chilli powder, salt , tomato paste and a pinch of red colour. Cook well for 5 minutes till it leaves the oil.

6.Add cashew paste, 1 cup of water, spices, curry leaves and chopped coriander. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Delicately stir in between to prevent tearing of Chicken pieces.



5 comments:

  1. Wow! This really looks good! Being a passionate foodie myself am always ready to try new things. Are there even curry leaves available in the Philippines? I hope I could find one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if what does it taste but by simply looking at it, I am sure that it would need me to finish a lot of serve of rice with this viand. I am just wondering though if we can really get the ingredients that fast here local? The spices in particular??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try your recipe, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks spicy for my taste preference, although I like some Indian dishes especially the puri badji. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the first time I've heard of this dish! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete